"My child has never been through any treatment... what can I expect from Child Study Center?"
Every therapy treatment used at the Center is scientifically proven and evidence based.
Our world-class clinicians and highly-trained staff thoroughly evaluates each child to identify specific developmental disorders. Because developmental and behavioral challenges are frequently multi- dimensional, we look beyond a single symptom and into the complex whole problem. We only use practices that research shows will help get positive results for your child.
- Serves children from birth through 21 who have, or are at risk for, developmental disabilities.
Applied Behavior Analysis
- Provides behavior analytic services to children with developmental disabilities.
Jane Justin School
- Enrolls students ages 3 to 12 with developmental and learning disabilities and related behavior disorders.
How We Work
- Clinicians will conduct a thorough evaluation to diagnose your child’s specific difficulties.
- We explain the diagnosis (there may be more than one) and help you understand what to expect.
- A clinician meets with you to discuss recommended best practices for treatment.
Application Process Overview
- Get started by completing the application.
- Provide supporting paperwork from schools and other physicians.
- Once your application is reviewed, you will be contacted about an appointment.