The Jane Justin School
The Jane Justin School, in partnership with families and the community, fosters the knowledge and life skills necessary for our students to achieve productive and meaningful lives while respecting and embracing the individuality of each child. To achieve this mission, the Jane Justin School responds to the changing needs of our students and their families with compassion and educational excellence.
One day, each of our students may return to a traditional educational setting with the skills needed to be successful in that setting.
The Jane Justin School enrolls students between the ages of 3 and 15 with developmental and learning disabilities and related behavior disorders.
Small Classes and Low Student-to-Teacher Ratios
- Children learn better when teachers make frequent contact with them.
- We deliberately keep our class size small and our student-to-teacher ratios low.
- Our classes range from 8 to 13 students and we maintain student to teacher ratios of 3:1 in our most therapeutic classroom; 6.5:1 in our older classrooms.
Personalized 1:1 Tutoring
- Lessons in the Jane Justin School are conducted in a personalized, 1:1 tutorial format that allows students to advance through the curriculum at their own best pace.
- This personalized 1:1 tutoring ensures that every lesson is perfectly matched to each and every child’s unique repertoire.
Accredited and Licensed by
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services
- City of Fort Worth Health Department
Individualized Education Plans
- Upon enrollment, a complete curriculum assessment is conducted for every student.
- The results of those assessments are used to create individualized education plans that are tailored to each child’s unique strengths and deficits.
Educational Excellence that Ensures Progress and Exceeds Students' Predicted Gains
- We provide educational excellence by basing our educational practices exclusively on the science of teaching and learning.
- In contrast to traditional schools, the Jane Justin School varies the amount of instruction needed until every child learns 100% of each lesson.
- By teaching all skills to the mastery level, we ensure progress for every student.
- Our outcome data, as measured by a battery of achievement tests, shows a gain of, on average, 13.6 months in a 9-month academic school year.
Financial Aid Application
This application is only to currently enrolled students or students who have been offered enrollment.
For additional information, please call 682-303-9287.